We are reminded, especially in the Christmas season, that God is the ultimate Provider, Restorer and Giver. This year we are planning to pool our resources (prayers, ideas, time, talents, finances, energy) to reach out and meet needs in Laramie. We recognize that this undertaking is beyond us and we are counting on God’s guidance and creativity — AND we look forward to moving two steps closer to Him as we follow His lead.
Here’s the plan:
- Ask God to show you someone with a need. This could be a neighbor, co-worker, friend, store clerk, teacher (you get the idea.)
- Send the an email to tanya@whitewaterchristian with info listed below or pick up a form during a Sunday service.
- For the next few weeks, the completed forms will be collected in the offering bags and boxes or give them to Cheri Coop, Louise Johnson or Tanya Engel.
- On Sunday, November 17, all people interested in being part of this will meet at Suite 107 right after the worship service a lunch/meeting. We will review and pray over the list of people and make a strategy for addressing and meeting each need. (RSVP for this meeting to Louise Johnson.)
- During the week or so before Christmas, we will deliver the gifts.
Please send the following info to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Name of recipient
- Phone number
- Describe the need and the solution
- Estimated cost
- Your name, phone number and email